1) What is a Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate?
CCO for short, it is a plate that is considered as one of the hardest in the market.
It contains many different ingredients that provide more higher and better resistance to:
- * Stress
- * Abrasion
- * Impact
- * Temperature
2) How to Judge Hardfacing Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate?
When we’re talking about hardfacing CCO plates, you need to take note of a couple of factors.
- * Chemical component of the CCO plate
- * Hardness of the CCO plate
- * Wear resistance properties
- * Life expectancy
These are the most important factors you can judge and choose from.
3) How Do You Weld a Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate?
Welding Chrome carbide plates isn’t actually a challenge.
As a matter of fact, you can perform it using regular and standard welding electrodes.
The procedure just involves:
- * Preheating the base metal where the CCO plate will be attached
- * Position and align the CCO plate to the base
- * Weld the Chrome carbide overlay plate to the substrate
4) What is the Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate Composition?
Chrome carbide overlay plates are comprised of:
- * Mild steel base
- * Carbon
- * Chrome
- * Manganese
- * Silicon
- * Molybdenum
- * Others
5)Why choose Wodon Chromium Carbide overlay plate?
- * Cr Content 27-40%
- * Uniform overlayer, no big crack from side to side
- * Carbide Microstructure Fraction is about 50%
- * Smooth surface, when made into wear parts, easy to be installed
- * Uniform Hardness 58-65 HRC
- * Superior wear resistance the least weight loss only 0.07g
- * Maximum abrasion resistance
- * Multiple grades
- * Exceptional resistance to chipping, peeling and separation.
- * Variety of thickness combinations available
6) Can I get a Free Chromium Carbide Overlay Plate Sample?
Different manufacturers have different regulations and policies when it comes to samples.
But, at Wodon, we’ll never fail to offer a free sample, we can even customize it to what you need!
Just contact us freely if you have interet!
Post time: Aug-11-2021